Complete the Travel Request in Concur at least 45 days for in-person travel; prior to the first day of your travel departure date
**Virtual travel will follow the old process. Complete request at least 30 days in advance. **
Complete the Travel Request in Concur and submit with required documents at least 90 days prior to the first day of your travel departure date.
*Study Abroad travel for students requires 90 days *
Approved travel must fully comply with the latest health and safety guidelines and be pre-approved (i.e. travel request). As recommended by the CDC, all faculty, staff and students must be fully vaccinated in order to participate with any in-person travel on university business unless exemptions apply. Additionally, please refer to travel ban policies for review. All travel request in the following states will be automatically denied.
- Travel Approval Policies and Procedures
- Dean's Travel Award Process and Procedure
- University Related Travel Form
Travel Request Submission
- Concur Travel Guide (step by step guide on how to submit a travel request)
- Travel Request Approval Workflow (shows approval process steps and links to resources)
- Virtual Travel Request Form