The Secondary Education department is offering free webinars this Fall 2020 semester to address underlying racist policies and practices that exist in schools. The webinars are open to teachers, teacher candidates, faculty and community members. The webinars focus on dismantling racist policies, practices and ideas that influence schools, teachers and children, and most importantly, on taking actions that address anti-racist teaching.
All webinars are offered from 4:00pm-5:30pm on Tuesdays. If you've missed a webinar, they will be made available on this webpage and on the College of Education YouTube Channel.
If you're interested in registering and learning more about the webinars, please click the Anti-Racism Webinar registration link here.
- Dr. Etta R. Hollins
- Dr. Antoinette S. Linton
- NEA Action for Social Justice
- Systemic Racism in School Discipline
- Systemic Racism in the School Curriculum and Pedagogy
- The Freedom School Program
- Dr. Eugene Fujimoto
- Dr. Valita Jones
- Dr. Daniel Choi
- Dr. Ernest Black
- Dr. Dawn Person
- Dr. Nancy Watkins
- Dr. Nick Henning, Secondary Ed, CSUF
- Dr. Antoinette Linton, Secondary Ed, CSUF
- Dr. Antoinette S. Linton, Ed.D., CSUF
- Dr. Miguel Zavala, Ph.D., CSULA
- Mrs. Monique Marshall, Monique Marshall Strategy and Consulting LLC