Picture Yourself Here
The College of Education at CSUF offers more than just a degree or certification. In the ever-changing world of education, we strive to teach our students to become the next leaders of tomorrow. We offer research-driven experiences that pair theory and practice in collaborative, real-world environments.
College of Education programs have a distinctive reputation for excellence. Cal State Fullerton is the only public institution in Orange County that offers professional education programs accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). This means that we offer intellectually rigorous programs that are relevant to the needs of today’s educational landscape.
Admissions and application information are available in our Admissions section.
Why The College of Education at Cal State Fullerton?
- Six 100% online programs
- Ed.D. programs with specializations in P-12 and Community College
- Award winning faculty earning over $14 million in Grants and Contracts between 2013-2017
- Largest number of credentials granted by any public university in the state of California
- First CSU campus with an undergraduate Center for Careers in Teaching (started in 1999)
- Educational technology integrated into all programs
- Just, equitable, and inclusive education (JEIE) integrated into all programs
- Community partnerships serving over 3000 students in afterschool and summer programs in 2017
- Partnerships with more than 70 school districts