M.S. in Education with a Concentration in Literacy & Reading Education
We are now accepting applications for our Fall 2019 hybrid* and online-only cohorts! Space is limited, so please submit your application materials by the July 1, 2019 deadline.
*Our hybrid courses meet on Monday evenings, and provide opportunity for candidates to engage face-to-face with professors and classmates.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 cumulative or last 60 semester units (applicants with a GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 may be conditionally admitted)
- Good standing at the last college attended
- Approved undergraduate major
- California Single Subject, Multiple Subject, or Special Education teaching credential. (by completion of the program – Reading and Literacy Added Authorization and Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credentia only*)
- Successful teaching experience (3 years) at elementary, secondary or college levels, or other approved experience (by completion of the program – Reading and Literacy Added Authorization and Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential only*)