M.S. in Education with a Concentration in Literacy & Reading Education
We are now accepting applications for spring 2018. Space is limited so please submit your materials soon for our December 1 deadline!
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 cumulative or last 60 semester units (applicants with a GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 may be conditionally admitted)
- Good standing at the last college attended
- Approved undergraduate major
- California Single Subject, Multiple Subject, or Special Education teaching credential. (by completion of the program – Reading Certificate and Specialist Credential only*)
- Successful teaching experience (3 years) at elementary, secondary or college levels, or other approved experience (by completion of the program – Reading Certificate and Specialist Credential only*)