Reading & Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential
We are now accepting applications for spring 2018. Space is limited so please submit your materials soon for our December 1 deadline!
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 cumulative or last 60 semester units (applicants with a GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 may be conditionally admitted)
- Good standing at the last college attended
- Approved undergraduate major
- California Single Subject, Multiple Subject, or Special Education teaching credential.
- Possess an English Learner Authorization
*Three years of successful teaching experience at elementary or secondary levels, or other approved experience and an active basic credential are needed once the program is complete to apply for the CA Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential.