Start your admission process at Cal State ApplyOpens in new window . Visit the University's Admission pageOpens in new window for more general instructions on what information you'll need to apply to Cal State Fullerton. You may also visit the different programs' admissions pages for more detailed information.

We review and accept applications on a rolling basis until all seats are filled. Therefore, we recommend that you apply early.  Regardless of your deadline, for fall admissions cycles, we cannot take any applications or transcripts past June 1. Similarly, for spring admissions cycles, we cannot take late applications or transcripts past November 1.

Additionally, College of Education is requiring all students to take a college offered Ethnic Studies online seminar prior to enrolling in the first semester.

For questions about our programs, please contact Patty Park or 657-278-3497.

California State University programs for professions that require licensure or certification are intended to prepare the student to meet California licensure and certification requirements. Admission into programs for professions that require licensure and certification does not guarantee that students will obtain a license or certificate. Licensure and certification requirements are set by agencies that are not controlled by or affiliated with the California State University and licensure and certification requirements can change at any time.

The California State University has not determined whether its programs meet other states’ educational or professional requirements for licensure and certification. Students enrolled in a California State University program who are planning to pursue licensure or certification in other states are responsible for determining whether they will meet their state’s requirements for licensure or certification. This disclosure is made pursuant to 34 CFR §668.43(a)(5)(v)(C).

If you are an International Student, please be sure to seek advisement from International Student Services. International Student ServicesOpens in new window provides advising to international students on F or J status on immigration, personal, social and cultural matters.