Master's Program Admissions
Please review the following requirements for our program:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units.
- Successful completion of a teacher credential program. For information about obtaining a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, view our credentials information.
- If an applicant has not completed a credential program, the department will consider equivalent experience in lieu of a credential. If you feel you have equivalent experience, please email the advisor Jennifer Gutierrez email@example.com to request an equivalent teaching experience form.
- Complete the Cal State Apply application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to CSUF Admissions & Records . If you attended CSUF as an undergraduate or post-baccalaureate student, CSUF will have those transcripts on file.
Applicants who are planning to apply for financial aid should not wait until admission is granted. Apply for financial aid as soon as possible.
MASTERS ENROLLMENT FEE
All Graduate students who intend to enroll at CSU Fullerton must accept their offer of admission and pay a non-refundable $250 enrollment deposit. The deposit will offset a portion of your Registration Fees for the first semester. This is NOT an additional fee. Once paid, this deposit will reduce the cost of your fall tuition by $250. Students with financial aid will have the enrollment deposit waived until financial aid is awarded.
You must accept admission and pay your enrollment deposit through your Student Portal, within the Student Center. Under the Admissions area of the Student Center, click on the Application Status link. The Accept/Decline button will be displayed. Click on the Accept/Decline button to accept your admission to CSU Fullerton. Accepting admission and paying the enrollment deposit are required to confirm your intent to enroll at CSU Fullerton.
Our College-wide deadline for final payment of the $250 enrollment deposit is July 15th.