California State University, Fullerton provides a comprehensive set of services for graduate students including the following:
- The Office of Graduate Studies provides a wide array of services for Cal State Fullerton graduate students including scholarship and fellowship programs, academic and writing workshops, and graduate student counseling.
- Important Dates and Deadlines (Click here for important University dates regarding registration, dissertation submission deadlines, and graduation checks)
- EPOCHS (Enhancing Postbaccalaureate Opportunities at Cal State Fullerton for Hispanic Students) is a program administered by Graduate Studies and funded by the U.S. Department of Education. This program serves to increase the number of Latino students who enroll in and complete advanced degrees at CSUF. Services include graduate learning specialists, support for grant-writing, and writing support.
- The Pollak Library at Cal State Fullerton contains well over two million items in a variety of formats and electronic access to a wide range of academic databases and full-text journals, articles, and reports.
- The Office of Financial Aid administers the distribution of over $180,000 in need-based grant aid to Ed.D. students and also provides counseling and services for other forms of aid including scholarships and loans.
*Note to students: The primary source of information for dissertation templates and other important documents can be found on the Ed.D. Titanium Community.
The Ed.D. program invests over $1,000 per student each year in various forms of student assistance including coaches for writing and statistics, access to survey software, transcription services for interviews, and dissertation editing. The Ed.D. also provides financial support for conference registration, travel, and lodging to students who present at regional and national professional conferences. More information is available to current students at the Ed.D. Community on Titanium, our course management system.