You must submit a completed application in order to be considered as an applicant. Below you will find a checklist of all of the supplemental material that needs to be submitted online through Cal State Apply.
Complete an Application on Cal State Apply
- Go to Cal State Apply: www.calstate.edu/apply
- When in Cal State Apply, search for this program by: Type of Degree: Master’s degree or higher
- Campus: CSU Fullerton
- Delivery Format: Face to Face
- Location: Main Campus
- Start Term: Fall
Program Supplemental Materials
- Supplemental Coversheet Form
- Employer Support Agreement
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- Writing Sample
- Send official transcripts to Admission and Records:
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 6900
Fullerton, CA 92834-6900
If admitted into the program you will be required to submit scores for your completed Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (Use school code 4589 and department code 3003) Note: GRE scores will be submitted separately. We can make admissions decisions contingent on receiving a GRE score prior to July 1st.
If you are interested in the Ed.D Program and would like more information please fill out our online Interest Form.
- Priority Application: Students who apply February 1st will receive an admissions decision within three weeks. This allows students to make informed decisions when considering the Cal State Fullerton program and other doctoral programs that begin at the beginning of the summer.
- Rolling Admission: Because Cal State Fullerton’s program does not begin until the fall, rolling admissions are offered to students who apply after February 1st and as late as May 31st. For students who apply during this period, decisions are typically provided within two weeks of the final interview.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
Educational Leadership Department Office (email@example.com | 657-278-4023)