Master's Program Admissions

We are thrilled that you are interested in applying to one of our Master's programs at CSU Fullerton. In order to be considered for admission, you must submit a complete application via Cal State ApplyOpens in new window .

Master of Science in Higher Education (MSHE)

Master of Science in Educational Leadership and Administration (MSEDAD) and/or Preliminary Administrative Service Credential Program (PASC)


If you are an International Student, please be sure to seek advisement from International Student Services. International Student ServicesOpens in new window provides advising to international students on F or J status on immigration, personal, social and cultural matters.