How to Make an Appointment with an Advisor in the Center for Careers in Teaching
Please note, during office closures due to COVID-19 we are providing virtual advising appointments through Zoom. Please refer to these instructions for Zoom capability .
If you are a new or continuing CSUF student completing a Bachelor's Degree:
- Log in to your Student Portal and click on the top option that says Titan Online.
- If prompted to do so, click on the Titan Online button and you will be taken to a new page.
- Under Student Self Service click on TitanNet and you will be taken to the Navigate Home Page.
- On the top right corner of the homepage you will find a Make An Appointment button, click on it to start the appointment process.
- On this page you will select the kind of advising appointment needed.
- When prompted to do so, choose your location. You can select which advisor you prefer to meet.
- Now you can select a date and time for your appointment. Click on one of the blue boxes to open up a drop-down menu with appointments and times for that day.
- Once you’ve chosen your preferred time, read through the additional comments from the advisor. Make sure to CONFIRM your appointment and you’re done!
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. You can cancel your appointment and schedule a new appointment in TitanNet. Follow the steps below to cancel your appointment.
If you are a prospective CSUF student pursuing a bachelor's degree and do not yet have a Campus Wide ID#:
Please call our office at (657) 278-7130 or email us at email@example.com (please provide dates/times for which you are available to meet during our normal business hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm) to make an appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call or email at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
If you have already completed a bachelor's degree and want to learn more about our Credential Programs you should attend the next Credential Program Overview. The calendars of upcoming overviews for our initial credential programs can be found here:
If you have any questions, please call our office at (657) 278-7130 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.