M.S. Educational Administration candidates complete 30 units in 5 terms (2 years). PASC-only students complete 24 units in 4 terms (1.5 years). Students in both programs attend classes in summer terms. Students can enroll in either the online hybrid or face-to-face format.
Online/ Hybrid Program
Online classes meet three Saturday sessions per semester on campus face-to-face. The rest of the coursework takes place online in an asynchronous environment.
Traditional Face-to-Face Program
Classes meet one afternoon/evening per week on campus. In the summer, students meet two days per week.
EXAMPLE OF COURSE SEQUENCE
Term One: (M.S. and PASC-only)
- EDAD 505 – Instructional Leadership & Assessment A
- EDAD 593 – Foundation for Learning through Equity
Term Two: (M.S. and PASC-only)
- EDAD 510 – Instructional Leadership & Assessment B
- EDAD 566 – Community Engagement for School Leaders
Term Three: (M.S. and PASC-only)
- EDAD 503 – Organizational Leadership & Management A
- EDAD 561 – Political Leadership
Term Four: (M.S. and PASC-only)
- EDAD 564 – Organizational Leadership & Management B
- EDAD 567 – Fieldwork
Term Five: (M.S. candidates only)
- EDAD 597 – Project (This course will not be offered in the Summer. Cohorts entering in as Spring admits will take this course the Fall after completion of the other coursework)