You must be admitted to CSU Fullerton before applying to any of the Educational Leadership programs. Visit Cal State Apply to apply.
P-12 M.S. Educational Administration/Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Application to Educational Administration Program (PDF)
- CV or Resume
- Verification of Teaching or School Services Experience (PDF)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (PDF)
- Notice to District Superintendent (PDF)
- Commitment to Graduate Study (PDF)
- Pay PASC credential fee
- Copy of Teaching or Student Services Credential or Certificate of Clearance
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts of all institutions previously attended
M.S. Higher Education
- Check Off List with all required material listed (PDF)
- Fill out our online Interest Form
- Apply to the University via Cal State Apply (www.calstate.edu/apply)
- Supplemental Coversheet Form (PDF)
- Employer Agreement Form (PDF)
- Letters of Recommendation (PDF)
Community College Certificate Program
- If you would like to apply for the Community College Certificate program you will need to apply to the university at www.calstate.edu/apply.
- Along with the university application, the Educational Leadership Department requires additional supplemental application materials.
If you would like to apply to the Ed.D. or Clear Administrative Services Credential (Tier II), please visit the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) site.
Hint: Adobe programs like Acrobat and Reader are able to convert these PDF documents to M.S. Word format and to fill out electronically.
ALL programs require the following process for submitting transcripts:
Must send Official Transcripts to:
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 6900
Fullerton, CA 92834-6900
Must send Unofficial Transcripts and supplemental material to:
Educational Leadership Department
P.O. Box 6868
Fullerton, CA 92834-6868