Apply Now

Apply Now

You must be admitted to CSU Fullerton before applying to any of the Educational Leadership programs. Visit Cal State Apply to apply.

P-12 M.S. Educational Administration/Preliminary Administrative Services Credential


M.S. Higher Education

Community College Certificate Program

If you would like to apply to the Ed.D. or Clear Administrative Services Credential (Tier II), please visit the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) site.

Hint: Adobe programs like Acrobat and Reader are able to convert these PDF documents to M.S. Word format and to fill out electronically.

ALL programs require the following process for submitting transcripts:

Must send Official Transcripts to:
CSU Fullerton
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 6900
Fullerton, CA 92834-6900

Must send Unofficial Transcripts and supplemental material to:
Educational Leadership Department
P.O. Box 6868
Fullerton, CA 92834-6868


Share This Page:

Page updated: June 16, 2017