Student Resources

You will find important documents and forms used during your matriculation here.

If you are an International Student,  please be sure to seek advisement from International Student Services.  International Student Services provides advising to international students on F or J status on immigration, personal, social and cultural matters.


Preliminary Credential Program

Integrated Special Education Credential Program (ITEP) (Undergraduates Only)

Early Childhood Authorization 

Intern Program

Master's Program

For forms on the Master's program please visit our Master's of Science in Special Education section.

Preliminary Education Specialist Program Plans 

Resource Specialist Added Authorization