Grants and Donors
The SchoolsFirst Center for Creativity and Critical Thinking in Schools was officially named in April 2009 with a generous gift of $250,000 from SchoolsFirst Credit Union. This donation provides general funding for all Center operations and activities.
The following individuals and organizations have provided funding for specific CCCTS projects:
- Boeing Corporation, Arts & Culture Division – Visual Arts Institute
- Orange County Department of Education – Visual Arts Institute
- Dixie Shaw, Private Donor – Visual Arts, Music & Movement, Drama and Puppetry Institutes
- Sandra Segerstrom Daniels, Private Donor – Music and Movement Institute
- Department of Education, Office of Innovation and Improvement – Arts Education Model and Development Grant
- Fountain Valley School District – Technology Institute
- Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District – Visual Arts and Drama/Puppetry Institute
- Julian Land, Private Donor – Ethics and Community Building Workshop
If you or your organization is interested in supporting the Center’s efforts to enrich learning experiences for the region’s children and their teachers please contact Kim Case, Director CCCTS or donate online .