WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New and emerging leaders in higher education
- Faculty and management staff from diverse
- First-generation higher education entry-level or higher management positions
- The 6th annual LIFT Program will start with a 5 day leadership conference from June 22 – 26th, 2020. Quarterly web-based connections will continue through May 2021.
- The conference will be held at California State University, Fullerton
- The program registration fee of $1,900 covers the leadership conference (June 22-26), the yearlong institute, resource materials, tool kits, mentoring, and coaching. Lunch and refreshments are included in the conference.
- If paying by check, please pay to the order of: "Auxillary Services Corporation, Fullerton". Please write "LIFT" in the memo.
- Registration closes Sunday, June 8th, 2020 or when we have reached capacity.
- Lodging for out-of-town participants will be offered at a discounted rate at the Fullerton Marriott at Cal State Fullerton (2701 Nutwood Ave. Fullerton, California, 92831).
- Ding-Jo Currie, Ph.D
- Mayra Murillo
- Mailing Address:Auxillary Services Corporation, FullertonATTN: LIFT1121 N. State College Blvd.Fullerton, CA 92831
- Office Address:
2600 Nutwood Ave., Suite 520
Fullerton, CA 92834