Teacher Recruitment Project
Are you a multiple subject credential holder,
candidate, or prospective candidate
with a background and interest in math or science?
Earn TWO credentials!
“Obtaining the additional credential opened new professional opportunities for me!”
“Incredible opportunity to get two credentials concurrently! Thanks, TRP!”
“Having two credentials gave me choices!”
The Teacher Recruitment Project (TRP) supports multiple subject holders, candidates, and prospective candidates earn a single subject credential in math or science in addition to the multiple subject credential. The TRP is funded by the CSU Chancellor’s Office through lottery monies. Its aim is to increase the number of qualified teachers in mathematics and science.
Click on the images below to hear what classroom teachers have to say about teaching math and science.
LEARN HOW TO OBTAIN AN ADDITIONAL CREDENTIAL!
Click on the image below to view an informational presentation.
Information about the relevant CSET subtests:
- Foundational-Level Mathematics
- Foundational-Level General Science
- Advice from successful CSET FLM and FLGS test takers
- TRP Informational Sessions: See slide 2 of the informational slide presentation above.
- TRP Advisement : Attend an informational session or request a meeting with one of the TRP co-directors
- CSET Workshops : See slide 17 of the informational slide presentation above.
Statement of Interest
Indicate your interest in pursuing the additional math or science credential by completing this form. Note: Your expression of interest does not imply a commitment on your part.