Candidate Support and Evaluation
Teacher Candidates are supported throughout the program as they complete key assignments and are provided critical feedback on their developing knowledge and skills.
Course Key Assignments
- Course Assignments, Lesson Plans, Unit Plans, Lesson Plan Notebook
- Designed to help candidates develop the knowledge and skills to be an effective teacher in California public schools.
Candidate Support and Feedback
- Coaching Cycle Forms, Teacher Candidate improvement Plan
- Provide critical feedback to candidates of their progress in the field, and, when necessary, provide a detailed directions and guidance for improving practice.
- Course grades, TPE Level of Proficiency, Standard 8 Subject Matter Evaluation, Teaching Performance Assessment
- Provide candidates with feedback on their progress and performance.
- Conducted at multiple points and by multiple individuals throughout the program.
- See the Program Transition Points for specific criteria.