Our graduate program is designed to help career secondary classroom teachers upgrade their skills, become informed about new ideas in secondary teaching, and prepare for curriculum leadership roles in public and private schools. Our WASC accredited online graduate program in secondary education has been recognized by US News and World Report as among the very best online graduate degrees in the country. We offer a range of exit options, including a comprehensive examination, writing for publication, curriculum development, action research, and National Board certification. Yes, it is possible to get National Board certified as a part of our masters program!
To learn more about our master's program:
- Graduate Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Master's Program Exit Options
- Watch our YouTube video below, or visit: https://youtu.be/kE89Y81Uqdw
- View the Secondary Education Master's Program flyer .
- Contact Dr. Chris Street at email@example.com for more details.