For Application Information, please scroll to the bottom of the page, or click here.
Your settings do not allow inline frames to display.
Our Graduate program is designed to help career secondary classroom teachers upgrade their skills, become informed about new ideas in secondary teaching, and prepare for curriculum leadership roles in public and private schools.
Three program emphases serve a wide range of professional interests
- Master of Science in Education with a Concentration in Secondary Education – 100% Online
- Master of Science in Education with an Emphasis in Teaching Foundational Mathematics –Hybrid (combination of face-to-face and online courses)
- Master of Science in Education with an Emphasis in Teacher Induction –Hybrid (combination of face-to-face and online courses)
- Exit Options
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduate Faculty
- Financial Aid / Scholarships
- Writing and Technology
Requirements & Documentation
To apply to our Masters Program, you must first be enrolled at Cal State Fullerton. Begin that process at CSU Mentor (http://www.csumentor.edu). Refer to the links below for all other requirements and downloads:
Master's Enrollment Fee