- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Good standing at last college attended
- 3.0 GPA minimum (students with GPA’s below 3.0 should contact the Graduate Adviser)
- A completed or in progress basic teaching credential
Apply to Cal State Fullerton
Head over to http://www.csumentor.edu and start your admission process to Cal State Fullerton. At CSU Mentor:
- You'll need to pay an application fee. For current application fee information, visit this page.
- You'll also need to indicate your concentration.
- Submit your Transcripts
Contact the department at (657) 278-4028 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for important admissions deadlines.
Apply to Our Department
- MSE Program Application
- Two official transcripts from each institution previously attended
- Proof of a basic teaching credential
- A professional resume
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation
Submit documents to:
Admission to Teacher Education Department, College Park Suite 540
Raquel Clovery - (657) 278 4028
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
California State University, Fullerton
2600 East Nutwood Avenue
Attn: Raquel Clovery
California State University Fullerton
Admission to Teacher Education - CP540
P.O. Box 6868
Fullerton, California 92834-6868
(657) 278-2785 - Fax
Once you've submitted your application documentation and transcripts, and paid your fee, you will be contacted for an interview and then an admission decision will be made.