The Department of Secondary Education offers the following options for our Credential programs:
- Foundational Level Mathematics
- Foundational Level General Science
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- World Languages
- Single Subject Intern - The Intern Program is designed for teacher candidates who wish to complete credential requirements while concurrently teaching in a secondary education position in a public school setting.
- Bilingual Authorization - There is a great need for bilingual teachers who can communicate with students and parents in their native language and who can help other teachers understand the cultures of the home.
- Teacher Induction Program
For more information, please contact Dr. Kristen Shand at (657) 278-2974.