Please refer to this page throughout your journey for questions about resources that are available to you, as well as useful links provided by faculty and staff members.
California State University, Fullerton provides a comprehensive set of services for graduate students including the following:
- The Office of Graduate Studies provides a wide array of services for Cal State Fullerton graduate students including scholarship and fellowship programs, academic and writing workshops, and graduate student counseling.
- Important Dates and Deadlines(Click here for important University dates regarding registration and graduation checks)
- EPOCHS (Enhancing Postbaccalaureate Opportunities at Cal State Fullerton for Hispanic Students) is a program administered by Graduate Studies and funded by the U.S. Department of Education. This program serves to increase the number of Latino students who enroll in and complete advanced degrees at CSUF. Services include graduate learning specialists, support for grant-writing, and writing support.
- The Career Center at Cal State Fullerton provides services including resume writing, interviewing skills, and various specialist to help with your career path.
- The Pollak Library at Cal State Fullerton contains well over two million items in a variety of formats and electronic access to a wide range of academic databases and full-text journals, articles, and reports.
- The Information Technology Office at Cal State Fullerton provides free software, training, and other resources to current students. Students can also purchase Adobe Creative Cloud at a discounted rate.
- The Office of Financial Aid provides counseling and services for other forms of aid including scholarships and loans.
- The Office of Admissions and Records offers a variety of services for current students including information on applying for a graduation check, ordering official transcripts, and registration deadlines.