Come and join us!
The Educational Leadership Department is hosting their Fall Information Sessions for their Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership. The Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program is one of the few programs in the region that offers separate specializations in P-12 Leadership and Higher Education Leadership for Community Colleges and Universities.
Please read below to learn about our upcoming informational sessions or download our information session flyer here.
- Wednesday, 9/28/16 | 7:00pm–8:00pm | Location : College Park(CP) 500
- Monday, October 17, 2016 | 5:00-6:30 | Location: Fullerton Union High School Boardroom, 1051 W. Bastanchury Road Fullerton, CA 92833
- Thursday, 10/27/17 | 5:00pm–6:00pm | Location : College Park(CP) 500
- Friday, 11/18/16 | 12:00pm–1:00pm | Location : College Park(CP) 500
- Monday, 12/05/16 | 6:00pm–7:00pm | Location : College Park(CP) 500
You can find a campus map here.
Please Note: Visitors must purchase a parking permit Monday through Friday. For direction and parking information, please visit parking and transportation. Parking is Free on Saturdays in the College Park (CP) Lot.
For more information about the program, information sessions, or campus visits, contact us at: Edleadership@fullerton.edu | 657-278-4023