- Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units
- Successful Completion of a Teacher Credential Program. For information about obtaining a teaching credential, view our credentials page.
- If an applicant has not completed a credential program, the department will consider equivalent experience in lieu of a credential. Equivalent experience would include several years teaching in a school setting. *If you feel you have equivalent experience, please complete and submit the the verification form.
Apply and Gain Admission to Cal State Fullerton
Head over to http://www.csumentor.edu and start the admission process to Cal State Fullerton.
- Pay the application fee. For current application fee information, visit this page.
- Indicate your concentration. Visit this page for information about our Master's Degree options.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
Applicants who are planning to apply for financial aid should not wait until admission is granted. Apply for financial aid as soon as possible. Applicants who are applying to the credential program must mark 5th year undergraduate on the FASFA form. Applicants applying to the combined credential/masters program, must check graduate on the FASFA form.
IMPORTANT: All credential and graduate students who intend to enroll at California State University, Fullerton must accept their offer of admission and pay a non-refundable $250 enrollment deposit. The deposit will offset a portion of the Registration Fees for the first semester. This is NOT an additional fee. Once paid, this deposit will reduce the cost of fall tuition by $250.
Applicants must accept admission and pay the enrollment deposit through the Student Portal, within the Student Center. Under the Admissions area of the Student Center, click on the Application Status link. The Accept/Decline button will be displayed. Click on the Accept/Decline button to accept your admission to CSU Fullerton. Accepting admission and paying the enrollment deposit are required to confirm intent to enroll at CSU Fullerton.
Our College-wide deadline for final payment of the $250 enrollment deposit is July 15th.
Candidates with financial aid will have the enrollment deposit waived until financial aid is awarded.
For further questions regarding this process, please visit this link: http://fullerton.edu/admissions/ProspectiveStudent/acceptancedecision.asp