COLLEGE OF EDUCATION STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
College of Education-Interclub Council (EICC)
- The EICC serves as an umbrella organization to unite any student club or organization related to College of Education programs and/or its conceptual framework to “Reach. Teach. Impact.”
- Click here to review the EICC 2015-2016 Constitution.
- EICC meets twice per month on alternate Tuesdays with additional as needed. To see meeting agendas, look up EICC in Titan Link.
- FALL 2016 meetings: September 27, October 11, 25, November 17, December 6, 13. All meetings are at 5:00pm. Location: CP-500.
- EICC provides funds for students to attend professional development conferences and for student organizations and the College of Education to produce events for the personal and professional development of students.
- If you are a student and would like to request funding, you need the following information:
- If you are a representative of a student organization and want to request funding, you need the following information:
- If your student organization would like to be added to the growing number of organizations under the EICC, please contact the EICC Chair, email@example.com.
- Assistant Dean, Dianna Lopez, firstname.lastname@example.org, CP 500-3, (657) 278-4871.
Autism Speaks U
- Autism Speaks U is a student club that strives to further the mission of Autism Speaks by engaging the campus community and the local community through awareness, education, community service, fundraising, and in doing so, positively affect the lives of those with autism spectrum disorder and their families.
- Website: http://ed.fullerton.edu/autism/student-opportunities/
- Contact the club leadership for more information: president@email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club TEACH (Teachers Encouraging Action, Change and Hope)
- Club TEACH is a student organization that supports the professional development of the students in the combined Multiple Subject Credential & Master’s Program.
- Advisor: Kim Case, email@example.com, for more details.
Higher Education Leadership Organization (HELO)
- HELO is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal development of the graduate students of the Master’s in Education Concentration in Higher Education at California State University, Fullerton.
- Click here to go to the HELO website.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Student California Teachers Association (SCTA)
- Student California Teachers Association (SCTA) consists of college students pursuing careers as educators. Read more about the Benefits of joining SCTA.
- Please visit the CSUF SCTA Facebook page.
- Watch the Student CTA video.
- SCTA Scholarships.
Student Council for Exceptional Children (SCEC)
- The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) is the largest international professional organization dedicated to improving educational outcomes for individuals with exceptionalities, students with disabilities, and/or the gifted.
- Please visit the CSUF SCEC website for more information.
- Advisor: Dr. Debra L. Cote, email@example.com.