The Division of Student Affairs at Cal State Fullerton provides an Assistant Dean for each of the 8 different colleges at CSUF. The Assistant Dean is located on site in each college to provide support to students and access to the resources of the Student Affairs Division. They partner with the college faculty and staff to help ensure student success. Some areas students may contact the Assistant Dean about are:
- Personal and academic issues or concerns
- Guidance regarding academic appeals
- Student Rights
- Getting Involved with the College or on campus
- Serving on the College of Education Inter-Club Council
- Joining or starting a student organization
- Leadership and other professional development opportunities
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Contacts and resources throughout the university
For more information about the Assistant Deans department, please click here.
Please note: there is no Assistant Dean in the College of Education at this time. Please contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs for further information. Ph: (657) 278-3221 Email: StudentAffairs@fullerton.edu Webpage: Student Affairs. We apologize for the inconvenience.