- Complete and print the application
- CSUF processing Fee – A $25 personal check, cashier’s check or money order made payable to CSUF.
- A copy of your California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST) scores or other CTC approved Basic Skills Requirement scores (More information found at http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/leaflets/cl667.pdf).
- Certificate of Clearance – needed prior to applying for your SLP credential. If you have not yet submitted an application for the Certificate of Clearance please follow the CTC instructions at http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/leaflets/cl900.pdf.
- Mail or Deliver Application and Basic Skills scores with $25.00 processing fee (check made payable to CSUF) to the following address:
CSUF Credential Preparation Center
2600 East Nutwood Avenue, Suite 740,
Fullerton, CA 92831
- CTC will e-mail you instructions once CSUF has submitted your electronic recommendation.