- Person, P., García, Y., Nguyen, K., Saunders, K., Fujimoto, E., & Hoffman, J. (2014). Increasing educational attainment and aspiration in an underserved community: The perspective of urban-community leaders. The Urban Review. 46(3), 493-506.
- Person, D., Saunders, K., Oganesian, K. (2014). Building South African women’s leadership: A cohort model for the PhD in student affairs. Journal of Student Affairs in South Africa. 2(1).
- Fujimoto, E., Garcia, Y., Medina, N., Perez, E. (2013). Alternatives to the school-to-prison pipeline: The role of educational leaders in developing a college going culture. Association of Mexican-American Educators. Special Theme Issue, 7(3), 85-95.
- Person, D., and Chou, C. H. (2009). Addressing the achievement gap summit. California State University, Fullerton, 1-32.
- Person, D., and Jones, V., (2015). Resiliency in Action: Thriving African American Men in Community College Settings. California State University, Fullerton, 62-69.
- Person, D., García, Y., Dawson, R., Jones, A. (2017). The Intersectionality of Gender and Race—Programs to Support Men of Color in Education. New Directions for Community Colleges. 67-76.
- Person, D., García, Y., Kaveh, H., Carsey, T. (2017). What Leaders Believe: Increasing Educational Attainment Among Urban Youth. Urban Education. 1-15.
- Person, D., Keeton, R., Medina, N., Gonzalez, J., Minero, L. (2017). Effectively Serving AB 540 and Undocumented Students at a Hispanic Serving Institution. Journal of Hispanic Higher Education. 1-17.
Page updated: October 5, 2017