The College of Education conceptual framework is our shared vision for the professional education unit at California State University Fullerton. The framework is theoretically grounded and rooted in our mission and core values, and:
- Guides the work we do, including curriculum, scholarship, and assessment
- Guides the outcomes we expect of our candidates
- Defines expected professional dispositions
- Is a shared philosophy among candidates, faculty, and community partners
Conceptual Framework Theme
REACH. TEACH. IMPACT.
We aspire to be transformational leaders who advance the readiness of all learners to actively participate in an ever-changing, diverse and digital world.
The College of Education is committed to the preparation and professional development of innovative and transformative educators who advance just, equitable, and inclusive education. As a professional community of scholar-practitioners, we promote creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking as fundamental to student achievement and success in a diverse and interconnected world.
Our Core Values
- We value learning as a lifelong journey that transforms us.
- We value theory, research and the professional literature as guiding the learning process and informing professional practice.
- We value responsibility to self and to the group.
- We value diversity because it enriches the whole.
- We value multiple pathways to learning that includes the use of technology.
- We value critical inquiry and seeking necessary change.
- We value authentic and reflective assessment.
Read the full Conceptual Framework Document.